Our goal is to respond within 45 minutes of a phone call, whenever possible! 781-769-8674 or 800-529-5077
We provide discreet 24/7 face-to-face therapeutic response to all ages experiencing the following:
* Suicidal/homicidal/assaultive/destructive ideas, threats, plans, or actions that represent a risk to self or others
* Escalating behaviors which, without immediate intervention, would likely require a more intense services
* Demands of the situation exceed the capacity to remain in his/her present living environment and external supports are needed (including abuse and neglect, domestic violence, psychosis, inability to care for self, etc)
Please avoid sending adults to an Emergency Room. We can see them in community settings (i.e. 190 Lenox St, 15 Beacon Ave, PCP offices, outpatient centers, private and group homes, DMH offices).
* To reduce emergency room visits for mental health reasons
* To reduce the use of inpatient psychiatric services
* To reduce referrals into residential treatment
* To reduce the number of days out of home
* To provide rapid linkage to treatment services
* To increase the consumer's confidence in handling their crisis situations
We can also follow up with youths with Masshealth or no insurance for up to one week to help stabilize the situation.