Report a Tip:
We strongly encourage residents to call 911 to report drug activity while it is in progress.
To pass along information about drug activity or information about other criminal activity, you can call our confidential tip line at 781-440-5181. Calls are not traced and you can remain anonymous, but it would be more helpful if you would leave your name and phone number. We will keep this information confidential.
You can also report information by email at email@example.com.
** Information regarding all other activity not considered to be drug or criminal related may be processed through our main number at (781) -440-5100.
Some helpful information to include in your tip is as follows:
1. What type of criminal activity is occurring.
2. Who is involved or a description of the person involved being as descriptive as possible with age, sex, height, weight, hair color, etc.
3. Motor vehicle being used if there is one, plate number if it is possible to get the number safely.
4. Times that this activity is taking place or has been observed.
5. Anything that has been observed such as other people involved, other vehicles involved, etc.
The tip line is checked daily and the emailed tips are directed to specific detectives.
Thank you for your assistance.